Nus C1 Calender

Monday, January 19, 2009

RE: Life is, fragile.

eh.. wanted to put in under the comments, but i wanna some participation points so i make it a post.

"it got me questioning - what will you do if you had a choice; would you rather know you're gonna die in 2 months (so you can do all that you want to do), or not know at all? " -quoted from juli


i thought about it long time ago, but my answer remains more or less the same. I would rather be told that i have this number of months left than to be kept in the dark.

Yes, of cuz i would be very upset and might even lose the will to fight the illness, but i want to do what i want to and have to do b4 i die.

If i am not bedridden, i want to:

1) tidy up and clear my room, donate all my clothes and stuffs (i don't want to leave a mess behind)

2) eat as much as i want and any food that i want (no need to care about fats and cholesterol)

3) spend more time with family, loved ones, close frens (prepare them that i am leaving and hope to see them know God if they haven't already known.)

4) write/say my last encouragement to the loved ones.

6) tell my crush that i like/love her.

6) prepare my own funeral


This is really something i seriously thought about it.

-yz-

No comments:

Post a Comment